Sunday, January 18, 2009

How Cheesy!

Austin loves to be in the kitchen and cook with me. I am doing my best to nurture his love of being in the kitchen, helping and cooking. Unknowingly to him, I am secretly preparing him to be able to cook on his own - to be able to cook for himself as a single man and a married man. I want him to be an outstanding husband for a fabulous woman someday - and I want him to enjoy cooking. For himself and his family. Right now he dumps ingredients in here and there, stirs things, gets things from the fridge....he is just a good helper and wants to be right by my side. My latest try at a new recipe was Cheeseburger Macaroni and Cheese (a thanks to Rachael Ray!). Austin and I teamed up to make this cheesy dish for dinner the other night....and here is the end result:

P.S. Yes, I have him doing laundry with me, too! He just loves it!!