Monday, January 12, 2009

Bumpy Beds

Tonight as I was putting Austin to bed, we sat on his bed and read some books together. I had Ethan sleeping on my chest, all curled up in a ball....and after we were done reading, he had the latest Pottery Barn Kids catalog with him.

"Momma, you can look at this and tell me about it."

"Ok, let's see...Maybe when Ethan is big enough, we can get you two some bunk beds in here - what do you think? Would you like bunk beds?"

"Yeah! I want bumpy beds in here. And I will sleep on the bottom."

"Hmmm...yes. But I think since you are older, you will sleep on the top, and Ethan will sleep on the bottom. I think we'll get you bunk beds. That will be fun!"

"I want bumpy beds. Daddy will bring his ladder in here so I can climb up to the top. And Ethan will sleep on the bottom."

"Sounds like a good idea. I will tell daddy about the bunk bed idea."

"Sounds like a good idea. I will like bumpy beds!"