So, in reading this article - maybe I secretly "craved" two boys?
I wonder.....since I did crave and eat Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds throughout both pregnancies.....maybe I made them into boys?? You'll have to read the article for the arguments and reasonings....but, is it possible? With the next pregnancy, I will test it out, stay away from the cereal all together. Will the baby be a girl? Mind you, I will flat out tell you right now that I am not one of those people...you know, the one who 'tries' for a girl. I didn't care what the gender of my first two children were - we didn't find out ahead of time, both surprises - I was quite happy they were boys! They are awesome little men!! So, if the third baby turns out to be a boy, then woo whoo! I'll be excited and all full of love for that third little man in my life. They will be the best of friends....and I won't have to buy all new clothes and toys. Maybe there will be a fourth - it depends on how many children we want...not 'trying for a girl'. If we do have all boys....then I will be so happy, and my knees will be hurting from being on them every night praying to God that one of my handsome little men will someday produce a little granddaughter for me. I need a little girl to spoil sometime in my life....be it a daughter, granddaughter, or my friends' little girl(s) when I know my body's done having children of its own.
So there you have it.! Boy...girl...don't care whatsoever!!! I'm just curious, that's all, to the whole cereal=boy idea.....I'll test it out, but either way I'll be happy! :)
I wonder.....since I did crave and eat Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds throughout both pregnancies.....maybe I made them into boys?? You'll have to read the article for the arguments and reasonings....but, is it possible? With the next pregnancy, I will test it out, stay away from the cereal all together. Will the baby be a girl? Mind you, I will flat out tell you right now that I am not one of those people...you know, the one who 'tries' for a girl. I didn't care what the gender of my first two children were - we didn't find out ahead of time, both surprises - I was quite happy they were boys! They are awesome little men!! So, if the third baby turns out to be a boy, then woo whoo! I'll be excited and all full of love for that third little man in my life. They will be the best of friends....and I won't have to buy all new clothes and toys. Maybe there will be a fourth - it depends on how many children we want...not 'trying for a girl'. If we do have all boys....then I will be so happy, and my knees will be hurting from being on them every night praying to God that one of my handsome little men will someday produce a little granddaughter for me. I need a little girl to spoil sometime in my life....be it a daughter, granddaughter, or my friends' little girl(s) when I know my body's done having children of its own.
So there you have it.! Boy...girl...don't care whatsoever!!! I'm just curious, that's all, to the whole cereal=boy idea.....I'll test it out, but either way I'll be happy! :)

Post a Comment