This past weekend we packed up the car and spent some time with friends in Minnesota. Ed and Sarah have two boys, Charley and Henry. Charley is close to Austin's age - they're about a year apart. Henry is a little baby, close to being one. It is always a treat watching Austin interact with other kids - even though he does that on a daily basis at school, its not too often that I get to 'spy' on him before he sees me and drops everything and comes running. So this weekend I enjoyed watching him play with Charley and 'baby' (aka Henry).
Sarah and I took the kids to the zoo on Saturday...and it was Austin's first time at a zoo and he loved it. He still talks about all the animals we saw....the big bears swimming back and forth in front of the glass, putting their paws right up to his hand...the tigers, leopards, monkeys, and of course, the shark.
Austin loved interacting with Henry, too - he was curious, and watched him from the corner of his eye. I know Austin will be a great big brother....he' starting to understand things a little better now that my belly is getting bigger and he can feel the baby move. He loves to give my belly 'zurbits'...
Hopefully we'll be able to go back to the cities next spring/summer and visit another zoo with the Wroblewski's!
Sarah and I took the kids to the zoo on Saturday...and it was Austin's first time at a zoo and he loved it. He still talks about all the animals we saw....the big bears swimming back and forth in front of the glass, putting their paws right up to his hand...the tigers, leopards, monkeys, and of course, the shark.
Austin loved interacting with Henry, too - he was curious, and watched him from the corner of his eye. I know Austin will be a great big brother....he' starting to understand things a little better now that my belly is getting bigger and he can feel the baby move. He loves to give my belly 'zurbits'...
Hopefully we'll be able to go back to the cities next spring/summer and visit another zoo with the Wroblewski's!

Post a Comment