Since our due date falls on a Tuesday, I set up the tripod each Tuesday and take a side profile picture of my belly. I unfortunately have to do this myself, since when I started when I was first pregnant with Austin I had Michael start doing it. The first 'photo shoot' was 10 (yes, 10) horrible pictures - either they were too zoomed in, my head was cut off, or it was just ... horrible. Needless to say, he did not inherit his mother's ability to take a great photo! So, in came the tripod and my husband was relieved of his photography duties. Now as I am doing this for this baby, Austin usually watches, and on the last shot joins me in my arms for a picture. However, this past Tuesday, he decided he didn't want up, he just wanted to reach up and grab ahold of my belly and smile for the camera. Awwww, how cute...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment