Thursday, March 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY:
Outside my window...darkness.
I am thinking…that Spring cannot come fast enough!
I am thankful for…the longer days.
From the kitchen…Sour Cream Noodle Bake from the Pioneer Woman. Love.
I am wearing…velour lounge pants and a white v-neck t shirt.
I am creating…a SMARTboard unit for a class I'm taking.
I am going…to have a great vegetable garden this year. Hear that, rabbits? No peas for you this year!!!
I am reading…Sink Reflections.
I am praying…for those living the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. The men, women, children, animals...and their help. They have been on my mind.
I am hearing...the fan on my computer and the noisy keys. Silence.
Around the house…a mess clutter. Note to self, read more Sink Reflections and get going!
One of my favorite things…My new Ketti Handbag. Cannot wait to use it!!
A few plans for the rest of the week…a haircut. Bangs, or no bangs? That is the question...Also get together with 3 girlfriends Friday night for dinner and watch our 9 kids play together. Should be interesting. Run around the house with a bag and declutter. Again, Sink Reflections.

This post is linked to The Simple Woman's Daybook.