A few things I simply am loving:
Miel and Muscadet Seda France Candle. Light, fresh scent. Perfect, not too overbearing. I love all Seda France candles....and received their Holiday scented candle from Nicole for Christmas. Love that one too!
Burt's Bees lip balm - with pomegranate oil. I like the Honey one too...but ooohh...anything with pomegranate. Love. I own a few ton of these...between my purse and desk drawer at school, uhm, yeah...
Caramels. These I made the other week, and I'm going to toot my own horn. They are that good!
Cuties. They are cute - Clementine oranges. Can't get enough of 'em...and neither can the boys! Simply addicting.
Stilla Convertible Color ....in POPPY! The color gives off a look like like someone just pinched my cheeks. Creamy. Delectable. Gorgeous.
Sage and Citrus scented car fresheners (and a candle I received for Christmas, and reed diffusers) by Yankee Candle. Handsdown my favorite. I can't live without this scent! I fall in love with it every time I'm in my car, or walk by the diffusers and smell it's scent lingering....ahhhhh....
New mittens from Kyber Outerwear. I love their Social Commitment-and these mittens. Wool. But oh-so-soft and warm on the inside.
OPI's nail lacquer in "Oh, To Be 25 Again". On the toes. Love, love, love! (I don't think they make this color anymore...)
Blitz and Glitz Fluidline eyeliner by MAC Cosmetics. Nice fluid lines (haha) and a bit of sparkle...but not too much. For the extra sparkle I just love their Liquidlast liner in Enbronze. Too bad they don't make that color anymore...but Ebay has it! :)

Post a Comment