...is what Katie called me when she was over a few weeks ago. Austin and I were getting dinner and dessert ready. Together we made a fabulous creamy chicken casserole and strawberry shortcake completely from scratch. YUM-O! Boy was it delicious.
Betty Crocker? What? How do you figure that one? I asked her.
Kelly, you are a baking-cooking maniac. I can't remember the last time I made anything.
Katie has officially lost it.
Me? Betty Crocker?
Ha!
That's a good one.
I try, but I'm no Betty.
Ok, ok, so I stepped it up a notch and ordered 4 cookbooks from Amazon.com in one sitting. One I haven't received yet. It was a pre-order, and I should be getting it soon as it comes out on October 27th. I'm taking my cookbook and high-tailing it over to the Mall of America on November 21st for a book signing to meet the woman/author I've been 'stalking' online - Ree Drummond. Her site, The Pioneer Woman, has been one of my favorites for months now. I have no idea how I found it but I am so thankful I did! I can't wait to get the cookbook.
Gotta love the self-timer.
Here are Austin and Delaina, the little munchkins after dinner. We went traipsing through the garden looking at pumpkins and picking grapes.

Love is in the air....

Thoughts from friends (1)
Cute pictures. I agree that you are a very good cook.
Post a Comment