Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Afternoon - Ethan

This fabulous August afternoon, while Austin was independently playing in the sandbox, Ethan and I hung back a few feet in the shade and hung out. I had my camera. (Don't I always!?) I took the opportunity to snap a few shots - of Ethan, and of he and I together. I find the timer on the camera takes better pictures than my husband (sorry, Michael, but its the truth). Gotta take advantage of the self-timer! If your camera has one, USE IT!!! :)












Yes, he's crawling on all fours! Yikes!









This one is my favorite of the two of us!
:)




Thoughts from friends (1)

Ed, Sarah, Charley, and Henry said...

okay, my mission this week. Learn how to use my self timer...otherwise you will have to take some pictures when you come next...or us there.

love the ones of you two!