So-o...
Has it been apparent that it has been quite some time I've been updating the blog? Is it that obvious?
Well....ahem....I'm here. Really.
All is well. It's just been ..... kinda....oh, what's the word I'm looking for? Hectic? Busy? Eenie, meenie, miney, mo....choose one. It'll work.
Wrapping the end of the school year up, helping with graduation and all the details that help the ceremony go smoothly...holding meetings for my students who I'm taking to Costa Rica on Tuesday....spending time with the boys who are growing faster than I ever could have imagined......
Yes, you heard me, Costa Rica!
I don't know how to express how I feel about this trip.
On one hand I'm super excited to to, am looking forward to a little 'me' time, can't wait to go again seeing I just fell head-over-heels in LOVE with the country when I was there last. When was I there? In 2005. I didn't know it at the time, but I was carrying around a little boy in my belly....yes, Austin! He got a belly-button view of the precious land in Central America. Gosh, looking back on what we did - if I knew I was pregnant, I probably wouldn't have done most of what we did on the trip. Zip line canopy tour, swimming in the ocean, taking a dip in the hot springs, peering into the crater of a sulphur-oozing volcano, taking a 4 hour mountain trek on horseback....yes, I did it all and I'm doing it again, baby!
But, on the other hand, I'm nervous. I'm scared I'll make myself sick over not seeing my babies....I've only been sans-Austin for 2 nights in a row 3 times, and have not been away overnight from Ethan. I'm afraid I'll have too much fun without my man and babies. I'll dread it if the trip goes soooo sloooowwww.....
I hope it's quick, fun, and safe. I want to come home. I have to!

Thoughts from friends (1)
Have a fabulous trip!
Post a Comment