Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Addiction

So...while Ethan has been napping, I've been spending more time on the computer....thanks to Michael who did some internal upgrading to its motherbaord/hard drives...now I'm operating with Windows Vista Ultimate instead of Windows XP (and loving it!) I have a new email program with Office '07...I finally have a USB 2 port to hook my card reader up to so I don't have to wait a day and a half for my pictures to go from camera to computer...and (drum roll, please) I've upgraded to a newer version of Photoshop. So....if you know me at all...you will know that I've been playing around extensively with Photoshop, manipulating images, adjusting photographs, and creating invitations!!!

WOW am I ADDICTED!!!

I didn't know I could be so creative....! If I lived in a dream world, I'd stay at home with my boys taking pictures and making invitations, cards, and announcements for people.



Here's what I learned how to do today:

Original photo:








After using Photoshop: