On Wednesday night we went and picked up Austin's big boy bed - a twin bed. For a little over a year now he's been sleeping in his toddler bed (his crib that we removed a side railing from and dropped the mattress all the way down) which worked wonderfully. We'll be needing his 'crib' for the baby, so we told him he was almost three, and he was old enough to get a big boy bed. We focused and hyped up his new bed instead of the baby taking his bed. He was so excited. We all went to get it together, and Daddy brought it in the house while I vacuumed and took things out of his room. We moved everything around - the dresser we do diaper changes on now is under the window in his room so I have a nice view outside while changing...and we put a side railing on his bed so he wouldn't fall out. He has fish sheets and safari sheets, a nice quilt, and fleece blanket, oh - we can't forget about the tractor embroidered tractor bedskirt. He loves it. He rolled around on his bed - and then decided to check out what was underneath it, so he crawled all the way under - then bumped his head and started crying so Daddy had to pull him out. I was trying not to laugh....but I couldn't help it ...so I had to turn my head for a moment. Boys. Ha! So adventurous! I took some pictures of our Big Boy on his new bed.....enjoy!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment